Data Centre Facilities
Facility features include:
- Redundant Climate Control systems to maintain ideal operating conditions.
- Raised flooring for separate power and data pathways.
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) in N+1 redundant configuration.
- Backup Diesel Generators.
- APC Power Distribution Units.
- Dual VESDA with Overhead, Underfloor and Return Air Sensors.
- FM-200 Gas Suppression.
- Integrated physical and electronic security measures including:
- Access swipe card with PIN confirmation.
- Alarm and video surveillance systems.
- Onsite Network Operations staff.
Co-Location (also known as colo or Co-Lo), is where you provide your own hardware for use in the datacenter as a server.
With the Co-Location option, your equipment is transferred to our datacenter with managed internet services providing access to your equipment.
Co-Location facilities have better outage protection than your typical office environment through additional network connections and power systems.
No matter how simple or complex your Disaster Recovery requirements are, DirectNET has both Intra-state and Inter-state redundancy options available.
Some industries, like Finance, have a legal requirements to have their backed up copy of their critical data a certain amount of kilometres away from the main office.